Activities of this year`s, eighth in a row, Get Online Week in Serbia will be focused on raising citizens` awareness about the online services, internet safety, promotion of digital jobs and encouraging the youth and the unemployed to enhance their digital skills.
Already a partner every year since the very beginning of GOW in 2010, International Aid Network (IAN) is again the Serbian national partner for Get Online Week 2017.
During the Get Online Week 2017 IAN Telecentar and its partners will put focus on raising awareness about the importance of IT skills and starting with learning these skills from the primary school. On the topic of Employment and Entrepreneurship, they will organize ICT and jobs events for unemployed young people and single mothers. Promotion of Skillage and YouRock employability portfolios will be organized for students and youth at schools, in our organization and through the social media. IAN will continue with the competition Best Coding for kids, where kids from primary school will learn basics of coding during the GOW and after that compete with their apps for the award.
Basic ICT courses for seniors will be organized with youth acting as e-facilitators. Women and unemployed young people will attend e-Participation training and events. Youth at risk will be invited to attend ECDL courses and take ECDL exams.
On the topic of Cybersecurity, Internet safety classes will be organised for school children as well as workshops on data privacy and digital identity.
As for eServices, introductionary workshop on available eServices in Serbia via eUprava web service, such as eCommerce and eHealth.
Together with its 50 partners, including Social Inclusion and Poverty Reduction Unit, primary and secondary schools, libraries, NGOs, ECDL Foundation Serbia, IAN plans to engage 4,000 people in the GOW17.
Contact: Mr. Ivan Stojilovic
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Serbia – #1 in Europe
- Blogpost: GOW17 in Oreskovica, Serbia
- Overview of GOW17 commitments and activities in Serbia
- Overview of GOW16 commitments and activities in Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW16 in Serbia – the greatest fair of activities and creativity so far
- Blogpost: Online Weekly Publication about GOW16 in two schools of Aleksinac and Zitkovac-Moravac
- Blogpost: GOW16 in primary school ‘Djura Jaksic’, Oreskovica, Serbia
- Blogpost: GOW16 in school “14.oktobar” Kraljevo-Serbia
- Video: GOW16: Onlajn Nedeljnik
- Video: GOW16: Stop-motion studio of 3rd grade students
- Video: Online Week
- Video: GOW16 multimedia classroom activities in Novi Sad
- Photos: GOW16 in Serbia